Bali is one of the most visited destination in Indonesia. Bali is blessed with White Sand Beaches , luxurious resorts ,lots of natural wonders, one being the active volcano at Mount Batur. Crowned the most active volcano in Bali, visitors will be able to enjoy a dramatic view of the volcano summit as mild explosive activity occurs.
Temples in Bali are also interesting as each is popular for their historical value and cultural significance that sculpted the current Balinese beliefs and culture. Amongst all, Uluwatu Temple is perhaps the most popular. Situated on the cliff and overlooking the sea, visitors will get a panoramic view of the ocean and its surrounding rock formations. Another famous pilgrimage temple, Tanah Lot Temple is also tourists’bucket list. Sitting on a large offshore rock, Tanah Lot Temple offers a great view of sunset.
Bali is known for producing a wide array of handicrafts. At Ubud Market, lots of carefully crafted wood carving, textile products, paintings, stone carvings and silverware that makes for a good souvenir can be found. Other than beautiful beaches and exciting water activities, Bali is also rich in natural and historical treasures.
On arrival at Denpasar Airport meet our representative and transfer to your hotel. After check-in, day is at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast at Hotel get ready for a Half Day shore excursion Tour, A Hald day spend as you like. Make you own itinerary Overnight stay at hotel.
Bali - Water sport After breakfast at Hotel , You will be picked up from your hotel lobby to be taken to the best beaches in Kuta and Sanur Area . Overnight at hotel
After the breakfast, You will have a pickup arranged from Hotel lobby for your Shopping tour in Denpasar.
After the breakfast, proceed to the Airport for your return journey with wonderful memories.
Starting from 9,999*
|Devata Suites or similar|
Term & Condition
• The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
• Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
• The change in dates will attract re-quote.
• Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
• 4.5% Service Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in India).
Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
• The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
• There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
• At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
Please read the important information carefully before booking any services from Travocheap Tour and Travels. :
Visa Rules :
1. Travocheap Tour & Travels acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
2. Travocheap Tour & Travels aims to process the visa application in the timelines committed to in its promotional materials. Travocheap Tour & Travels will use its best endeavors to minimise any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect. However, Travocheap Tour & Travels does not guarantee time guidelines for any visa application. Travocheap Tour & Travels will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery.
3. Travocheap Tour & Travels will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
4. For short stay business and tourist visas, Travocheap Tour & Travels may apply for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the clients behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single entry visa. The decision to grant a Single entry visa remains solely with the embassy and we do not have control over this.
5. For any visa, in particular a tourist or business visa, the client should not book a flight ticket unless the embassy has specifically requested evidence of this as a requirement for the visa application. Since incase of any refusel of Visa no money will be refunded.
6. Travocheap Tour & Travels cannot influence: any decision made by an immigration authority; any requests for additional information before finalising a visa; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.